In order to preserve this iconic landmark, we charge an entrance fee to the tower where you can play the bells at any time during opening hours and see the fantastic view of Cork from the tower balcony.
Seniors: €4.00 (over 65 years of age)
Students: €4.00 (anyone holding a valid student card and over 16 yrs)
Children: €2.50 ( five to fifteen years of age, under fives go up for free)
Family: €12.00 (based on two adults and up to four children under 16 yrs)
PLEASE NOTE: cash only payments-no credit card facilities available
Tour and Group rates available-please contact us for more details.
Please Note: Under 18's are to be accompanied by an adult
Entrance to the Church is free and we ask all visitors to respect its status as a place of worship for its local congregation.
*Please Note-Last Entrance to the tower is STRICTLY 20 minutes before closing
November December January February
Monday – Saturday 11.00am-3.00pm. Sunday 11.30am-3.00pm
March April May October
Monday – Saturday 10.00am-4.00pm. Sunday 11.30am-4pm
June July August September
Monday – Saturday 10.00am- 5.00pm. Sunday 11.30am-4.30pm
Bank Holiday Opening:
Bank Holiday Mondays- opening times same as Sundays
DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIT:
Please Note: Opening hours and access to tower may change depending on weather conditions and if the church is in use for a religious service.
- Please note-No Toilet Facilities on site
- There are 132 steps and the tower narrows to half a metre near the belfry. The climb will not be suitable for visitors who have mobility, heart or shortness of breath on exertion (SOBOE) issues.
- Photography is permitted (without flash) within the church except during services.
- Bells can be played at any time during opening hours.
- This is a self guided tour. However if you are booking in with large groups we will try to accommodate you with a guide.
- For Group rates contact us on 021 4505906 or firstname.lastname@example.org